When I’m working on home on an icy day like yesterday, I tend to get a little ~creative~ with my lunches. Long gone are those quick 5 minute meals I can heat up at work the next day. I had a craving for pizza but not craving those carbs or fat grams. Then I noticed the Mission Low Carb tortillas hanging out on the top shelf of my refrigerator. Here’s the product of my mad scientist moment:
Quick and Easy Low Carb Veggie Pizza – Serves 1:
1 Mission Low Carb Tortilla 8″
1 cup arugula
1/3 cup low fat shredded cheese
1-2 tbsp Ragu alfredo sauce
1 tsp italian seasoning
A dash of garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Spread the alfredo sauce over the tortilla
- Add the arugula evenly all over the tortilla, but keeping a 1″ distance from the edge of rhe tortilla
- Add cheese
- Sprinkle your seasonings evenly
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on a cookie sheet, or until the cheese is starting to brown.
- Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing and eating.